- 1 can refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1tsp crushed dried herbs (I used rosemary & thyme)
- 3 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 ¼ cup large curd cottage cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook the onions on medium heat stirring frequently till they turn brown. This takes about 20 minutes or so. Add a good splash of balsamic vinegar when the onions are done and mix well.
Meanwhile, grease a cookie sheet. Unroll the pizza dough onto the cookie sheet. Press the dough to the edges of the sheet forming a rectangle. Prebake at 350 F for 7-10 minutes or so. Remove the pan from the oven.