Sunday, August 26, 2012

Watermelon, Feta and Quinoa Salad


I've been having this cool and refreshing salad all summer long. It's  quick, easy, and the ingredients work really well together.


Watermelon-feta-quinoa salad

Here's what I do-
(for 2-3 servings)
  • ¾  cup cooked quinoa
  • 3 cups diced watermelon
  • 1/3  cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1 Tbsp  olive oil
  • Juice of 2 limes
  • A handful of   chopped walnuts
  • ¼   cup  dried cranberries    

Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Serve cold.

3 Burps:

lubnakarim06 said...

One of my fav salad.....it's simple and refreshing....

Laavanya said...

would've never thought to combine watermelon and feta... gotta try.

TBC said...

Lubna Karim- I like it a lot too!



Laavanya- I hope you like it!

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here! Thanks for stopping by.